This week we dig into the origins of Anatolian rock and all things Turkish and psychedelic.
1. Golden Microphone contest explained!
2. Influences for this episode came from Ana-rock revivalists such as Cheese Brothers and Habibi Funk.
3. Also doing some lovely Turkish mixes is the man behind My Analog Journal.
4. By far the deepest well of knowledge has been everything written by Andy Votel of Finders Keepers Records.
5. Bonus! Full film of “Crossing the Bridge – The Sound of Istanbul” by Fatih Akın.